Storm (STORM) traded down -1.60% versus USD in the last 24 hours period closing 03:30 on November 6th EST. Storm at this time has a cap of $40,294,322 and its 24 hour volume is around $3,298,797. Within the interval covering seven days, Storm is -6.53% against the USD with a change of 0.80% inside the last 60 minutes.
Let’s take a look at how similar cryptocurrencies have performed since yesterday:
- Nexus (NXS) is trading at $0.66 against the US dollar, a -3.10% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin price of NXS is at 0.00010179 BTC.
- bitUSD (BITUSD) is trading at $1.00 against the US dollar, a 0.84% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin price of BITUSD is at 0.0001558 BTC.
- MonaCoin (MONA) is trading at $1.20 against the US dollar, a 3.23% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin price of MONA is at 0.00018582 BTC.
- bitGold (BITGOLD) is trading at $1,163.02 against the US dollar, a -0.17% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin price of BITGOLD is at 0.18042508 BTC.
- Nucleus Vision (NCASH) is trading at $0.01 against the US dollar, a -0.63% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin price of NCASH is at 0.00000079 BTC.
- Dragonchain (DRGN) is trading at $0.22 against the US dollar, a 0.86% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin price of DRGN is at 0.00003473 BTC.
Storm has a maximum supply of 4,478,218,033 coins. It started on 6th July, 2017.
From CryptoCompare: “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain.Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform.”
A few helpful web links are below, should you wish to get more information concerning Storm:
- Website: http://stormtoken.com/
- Twitter: Storm Token
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/stormtoken//
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stormtoken/
STORM: Trading Info
Traders can find STORM at trading exchanges such as Yobit, BitTrex, HitBTC, Binance, EtherDelta, and CryptoBulls.
It’s not always feasible to buy cryptocurrencies such as Storm instantly using American dollars. Market players planning to obtain STORM will probably have to firstly buy BTC or Ethereum from an market place that offers US dollar trading pairs like Coinbase and GDAX. Investors can then make use of this BTC or Ethereum to pay for Storm using one of the exchanges we detailed previously.