Elastic (XEL) traded down -0.28 percent against American dollar during the last 24 hours interval ending 21:30 on November 8th EST. Elastic at this moment has a market cap of $7,492,584 and its 24 hr trading volume is around $25,646. Within the period of time covering the previous seven days, Elastic is 13.56 percent against the American dollar along with a change of 2.71 percent during the past 60 minutes.
Here’s how other similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ProCurrency (PROC) is now trading at $0.00 against the US dollar, a 0.20% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of PROC is currently 0.00000019 BTC.
- Coinlancer (CL) is now trading at $0.01 against the US dollar, a 7.73% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of CL is currently 0.00000082 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) is now trading at $0.02 against the US dollar, a -2.79% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of NOTE is currently 0.00000290 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) is now trading at $6.55 against the US dollar, a 21.59% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of NVC is currently 0.00101651 BTC.
- PlexCoin (PLX) is now trading at $0.01 against the US dollar, a -0.84% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of PLX is currently 0.00000138 BTC.
Elastic has a max supply of 91,676,277 coins. It launched on 8th June, 2017.
Cited from cryptocompare.com: “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins.Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources.”
Below are some good links if you happen to want to get the full story concerning Elastic:
- Website: https://www.elastic.pw/
- Github: https://github.com/elastic-coin
- Twitter: xel project
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/elasticproject/
XEL: Info for Traders
Day traders can find XEL at exchanges such as Upbit, BitTrex,
It’s not always possible to buy digital coins such as Elastic instantly using US dollars. Market players planning to get hold of XEL might possibly need to firstly buy Bitcoin or ETH using an exchange which provides US dollar currency trading pairs for instance Coinbase and GDAX. Investors can then make use of this Bitcoin or ETH to obtain Elastic using one of the trading exchanges stated above.