CryptoCarbon (CCRB) traded up 7.23 percent to dollar during the 24h period ending 21:30 on November 8th EST. CryptoCarbon at this moment has a marketcap of $462,770 and its 24 hrs trading volume is around $271. In the interval covering seven days, CryptoCarbon is -16.39 percent against the dollar with a change of -0.02 percent inside the last 60 minutes.
Here’s how similar currencies have faired in the last 24h:
- Primas (PST) is now trading at $0.21 against the USD, a -11.63% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for PST currently sits at 0.00003319 BTC.
- REAL (REAL) is now trading at $0.17 against the USD, a 0.18% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for REAL currently sits at 0.00002581 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) is now trading at $0.40 against the USD, a -3.65% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for NEC currently sits at 0.00006207 BTC.
- Skycoin (SKY) is now trading at $3.03 against the USD, a 1.10% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for SKY currently sits at 0.00046938 BTC.
- Cryptonex (CNX) is now trading at $2.02 against the USD, a -0.23% change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for CNX currently sits at 0.00031283 BTC.
CryptoCarbon has a maximum supply of exactly 24,690,718 coins. It started on 1st January, 0001.
Coming from CryptoCompare.com: “CryptoCarbon is an Ethereum-based token issued using the EToken Protocol, which is a set of Ethereum smart contracts. It has a adjustable token supply. CryptoCarbon is backed by CRYPTOCARBON GLOBAL LTD and it is currently accepted for many services and products sold by a UK based company BEE-ONE UK LTD.”
Here are some good links if you choose to get more concerning CryptoCarbon:
- Website: https://ccrb.io/
- Twitter: CryptoCarbon (CCRB)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cryptocarbon/
CCRB: Info for Traders
Investors can buy CCRB at trading exchanges like LiveCoin, BTCAlpha, CCEX, CryptoCarbon,
It’s not always possible to buy cryptocurrencies like CryptoCarbon instantly using US dollars. Investors hoping to purchase CCRB may perhaps have to first pick up Bitcoin or ETH from an market place that has got US dollar currency trading pairs including Coinbase as well as GDAX. Investors may then use this BTC or Ethereum to purchase CryptoCarbon using one of the trading exchanges we posted previously.