BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down -11.13% with USD during the last 24 hours time period closing 10:00 on November 14th EST. BriaCoin currently has a total marketcap of $205,544 and its 24 hrs volume is around $8,359. Within the interval covering 7 days, BriaCoin is -7.02% against the USD with a movement of -0.98% through the last hr.
Here is how other similar currencies have performed since this time yesterday:
- Magnet (MAG) is trading at $0.02 against the US dollar, a -1.40% change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for MAG currently, is 0.00000249 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) is trading at $0.08 against the US dollar, a -2.01% change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for LOG currently, is 0.00001222 BTC.
BriaCoin has a max supply of exactly 743,431 coins. It started on 7th December, 2016.
CryptoCompare.com reveals that: “Briacoin (BRIA) is PoW/PoS cryptocurrency built with Scrypt that offers users fast transactions and low fees.”
A number of useful url links are below, in case you want to get more concerning BriaCoin:
- Website: http://briacoin.com
- Github: https://github.com/briastorm
- Twitter: Bria Coin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/briacoin
BRIA: Trading Info
Day traders can find BRIA at trading exchanges such as BTCAlpha, Ore,
It’s not necessarily always conceivable to buy cryptocurrency such as BriaCoin instantly using US dollars. Investors needing to buy BRIA could possibly need to first of all pick up BTC or ETH from an market place that offers USD currency trading pairs including Coinbase as well as GDAX. Buyers can then make use of this BTC or Ethereum to obtain BriaCoin using one of the trading exchanges listed previously.