Bethereum (BETHER) traded down -3.75% against dollar since yesterday interval closing 21:45 on November 8th EST. Bethereum currently has a market capitalization of $961,629 and its twenty four hour volume is about $640. Within the period of time covering 7 days, Bethereum is -6.75% against the dollar with a movement of 0.01% inside the past 60 minutes.
Now let’s take look at how other cryptos have faired since this time yesterday:
- IoTeX (IOTX) is trading at $0.02 against the US dollar, a 2.21% change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for IOTX is at 0.00000289 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) is trading at $0.07 against the US dollar, a 2.02% change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for SYNX is at 0.00001079 BTC.
- Publica (PBL) is trading at $0.06 against the US dollar, a 1.13% change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for PBL is at 0.00000928 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) is trading at $0.89 against the US dollar, a -1.41% change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for GBX is at 0.000138 BTC.
- Merculet (MVP) is trading at $0.00 against the US dollar, a -3.98% change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for MVP is at 0.00000013 BTC.
- Mercury (MER) is trading at $0.12 against the US dollar, a 9.85% change in the last day. The Bitcoin price for MER is at 0.00001874 BTC.
Bethereum has a total supply of exactly 275,081,963 coins. It launched on 11th April, 2018.
Reported by CryptoCompare: “Bethereum is a decentralized social betting platform. The participants are allowed to place bets with other players instead of betting against a bookmaker by using a P2P (Peer to Peer) mechanism that will deliver the earnings to the winner automatically. At Bethereum, the player bets must match other players, who will cover it by betting on the opposite result of the related event.The Bethereum (BETHER) token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is the token that will power the platform as it is required to place bets on Bethereum and the exclusive mean to receive payouts.”
Here’s some useful links in case you want to read more about Bethereum:
- Website: https://www.bethereum.com
- Github: https://github.com/bethereumproject
- Twitter: Bethereum
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/bethereum/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=137444876926557&ev=PageView&noscript=1
BETHER: For Traders
You can get BETHER on trading exchanges including
It’s not necessarily always conceivable to buy cryptos such as Bethereum right away using American dollars. Traders looking to find BETHER might possibly need to first buy Bitcoin or ETH using an market place that has got USD trading pairs for example, Coinbase or GDAX. Traders may then use this BTC or ETH to invest in Bethereum using one of the exchanges we detailed previously.