CacheCoin (CACH) traded down -20.64 percent with dollar in the last day period of time ending 10:15 on October 1st EST. CacheCoin presently has a cap of $35,713 and its 24 hrs trading volume is around $102. Within the last 7 day interval, CacheCoin is 0.12 percent against the dollar along with a move of -1.26 percent in the past 60 minutes.
Let’s take a look at how other currencies have performed in the last day:
- BenjiRolls (BENJI) is now trading at $0.00 against the dollar, a -9.73 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of BENJI currently, is 0.00000022 BTC.
- TokenCard (TKN) is now trading at $0.39 against the dollar, a 2.33 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of TKN currently, is 0.00005924 BTC.
- ZelCash (ZEL) is now trading at $0.04 against the dollar, a -5.61 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of ZEL currently, is 0.00000569 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) is now trading at $0.00 against the dollar, a 0.13 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of DRXNE currently, is 0.00000019 BTC.
- Etheriya (RIYA) is now trading at $0.24 against the dollar, a 0.00 percent change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of RIYA currently, is 0.00003601 BTC.
CacheCoin has a maximum supply of 4,195,132 coins. It was launched on 5th January, 2014.
From cryptocompare: “CACHeCoin (CACH) utilizes Proof-of-Stake (POS) mining that generates more CACHeCoins when you retain your coins for 7 days. When the coins from a particular transaction become 7 days old, they will be used by your wallet to perform Proof-of-Stake mining that will generate new coins if you solve the block. Just like a normal Proof-of-Work block, these POS blocks require 520 confirmations. Once the POS block has reached 520 confirmations, your staked coins and the reward will be made available again in your wallet. These coins will then be required to age another 7 days before they can be used in POS mining. The POS is not very CPU intense and there's no need to set anything in order to mine PoS. It's done automatically.”
A number of helpful links are listed below, should you want to find out more about CacheCoin:
CACH: Info for Traders
People can purchase CACH on exchanges including Cryptopia, Cryptsy,
It is not always feasible to buy cryptos such as CacheCoin directly using dollars. Traders needing to buy CACH may have to firstly buy Bitcoin or Ethereum from an market place that has got American dollar currency trading pairs including Coinbase and GDAX. Investors may then make use of this BTC or Ethereum to pay for CacheCoin using one of the trading exchanges we posted previously.