Electrify.Asia (ELEC) traded up 1.54% with American dollar in the last 24h time period closing 16:45 on September 13th EST. Electrify.Asia at this time has a market capitalization of $3,936,558 and its twenty four hour trading volume is around $92,269. In the time period over the previous seven days, Electrify.Asia is -28.20% against the American dollar along with a movement of 0.93% in the last hr.
Now let’s look at how other cryptos have performed in the last 24h:
- Peerplays (PPY) is trading at $1.21 against the US dollar, a 3.64% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of PPY is currently at 0.0001865 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) is trading at $0.01 against the US dollar, a 2.77% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of SRC is currently at 0.00000107 BTC.
- Bata (BTA) is trading at $0.03 against the US dollar, a -4.85% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of BTA is currently at 0.00000524 BTC.
- CarBlock (CAR) is trading at $0.00 against the US dollar, a 9.92% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of CAR is currently at 0.00000049 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) is trading at $0.28 against the US dollar, a 4.25% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of XRP is currently at 0.00004312 BTC.
- Pascal Coin (PASC) is trading at $0.48 against the US dollar, a 14.36% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of PASC is currently at 0.00007405 BTC.
- Restart Energy MWAT (MWAT) is trading at $0.02 against the US dollar, a 9.57% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of MWAT is currently at 0.00000350 BTC.
Electrify.Asia has a max supply of 447,849,572 coins. It started on 3rd February, 2018.
Coming from CryptoCompare: “Electrify.Asia is an electricity marketplace for Asian territories, mainly the southwest region and is addressing the need for transparency and security in the consumption of energy. Electrify.Asia uses the blockchain and smart contracts to sell energy and has transacted more than 30GWh of electricity for commercial and industrial customers since March 2017 using their token ELEC.The ELEC token is an ERC20 compliant asset in the Ethereum blockchain and is used within their marketplace to transact energy.”
The following are a few useful links if you happen to would prefer to get more information concerning Electrify.Asia:
- Website: https://electrify.asia
- Twitter: Electrify.Asia
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Electrify//
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/electrify.asia/
ELEC: Info for Traders
You can obtain ELEC at trading exchanges including HitBTC, Gateio, IDEX, Kucoin, IDAX,
It’s not necessarily always conceivable to buy crypto like Electrify.Asia right away using American dollars. Investors looking to attain ELEC may perhaps have to first get Bitcoin or Ethereum from an exchange that offers USD currency trading pairs like Coinbase as well as GDAX. Buyers can then make use of this BTC or ETH to purchase Electrify.Asia using one of the exchanges we outlined previously.