Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down -2.12% against US dollar in the last day interval ending 06:00 on August 20th EST. Dogecoin at this time has a total market capitalization of $268,016,629 and its 24 hour trading volume is around $6,346,224. Over the last 7 days, Dogecoin is -6.33% against the US dollar along with a change of 0.85% inside the past hr.
Let’s take a look at how the other cryptos have performed since this time yesterday:
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) is now trading at $0.00 against the USD, a -6.84% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of CMPCO is at 0.00000020 BTC.
- Paragon (PRG) is now trading at $0.07 against the USD, a 6.64% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of PRG is at 0.00001160 BTC.
- Commodity Ad Network (CDX) is now trading at $0.01 against the USD, a 6.21% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of CDX is at 0.00000170 BTC.
- Skrumble Network (SKM) is now trading at $0.01 against the USD, a -7.65% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of SKM is at 0.00000081 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) is now trading at $0.01 against the USD, a -4.03% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of SRC is at 0.00000147 BTC.
- Wings (WINGS) is now trading at $0.13 against the USD, a -2.54% change in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin price of WINGS is at 0.00002015 BTC.
Dogecoin has a max supply of exactly 115,738,794,871 coins. It started on 6th December, 2013.
Cited from CryptoCompare: “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year.”
Here are a few helpful links if you would like to get more info about Dogecoin:
- Website: http://dogecoin.com/
- Github: https://github.com/dogecoin
- Twitter: Dogecoin
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialDogecoin/
DOGE: Info for Traders
Traders can purchase DOGE at exchanges such as BitTrex, Yacuna, ZB, CoinEx, Cryptsy, HitBTC, Zecoex, Nlexch, BitFlip, and Poloniex.
It’s not necessarily always possible to buy coins including Dogecoin right away using American dollars. Investors wanting to get hold of DOGE could possibly need to first of all buy Bitcoin or ETH from an exchange which offers dollar currency trading pairs for instance Coinbase and GDAX. Investors can then use this Bitcoin or ETH to pay for Dogecoin using one of the trading exchanges posted previously.