Bancor (BNT) traded up 0.23% against dollar during the 24h time period ending 15:45 on August 23rd EST. Bancor currently has a market capitalization of $82,936,267 and its 24 hrs volume is about $3,551,491. In the last seven day period of time, Bancor is 0.33% against the dollar together with a move of -1.00% in the past hr.
Let’s take a look at how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberMiles (CMT) is now trading at $0.09 against the US dollar, a 12.59% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of CMT is currently 0.00001453 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) is now trading at $1.14 against the US dollar, a 0.19% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of PPC is currently 0.00017705 BTC.
- PotCoin (POT) is now trading at $0.03 against the US dollar, a -3.27% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of POT is currently 0.00000537 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) is now trading at $0.08 against the US dollar, a 0.58% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of EMC2 is currently 0.00001203 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) is now trading at $0.09 against the US dollar, a -0.79% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of SYS is currently 0.00001414 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) is now trading at $0.01 against the US dollar, a 0.67% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of IOST is currently 0.00000207 BTC.
- DigixDAO (DGD) is now trading at $52.76 against the US dollar, a -0.68% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of DGD is currently 0.00820041 BTC.
- Streamr DATAcoin (DATA) is now trading at $0.04 against the US dollar, a 2.53% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of DATA is currently 0.00000545 BTC.
Bancor has a max supply of 52,593,204 coins. It started on 13th February, 2017.
CryptoCompare.com claims that: “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens.The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Below are a few handy links should you choose to get the full story about Bancor:
- Website: https://bancor.network/
- Github: https://github.com/bancorprotocol
- Twitter: Rita Urbach
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancor/
BNT: Info for Traders
Traders can buy BNT on exchanges such as Binance, Novaexchange, IDEX, LAToken, HitBTC, Liqui, LiveCoin, and OKEX.
It is not always feasible to buy cryptocurrency including Bancor right away using USD. Traders aiming to obtain BNT might possibly have to firstly get BTC or Ethereum from an market place which offers dollar currency trading pairs including Coinbase or perhaps GDAX. Investors will then use this Bitcoin or Ethereum to pay for Bancor using one of the trading exchanges outlined above.